Sunday 9 July 2017

ESAD Blog Hop Favourites from the 2017/18 Annual Stampin Up Catalogue





Hello everyone! Have you missed me? Did you even notice my absence!? 

Haha! It's been quite a while between posts as lucky me has been on road trip holiday for just over two weeks! We had the best time exploring The Great Ocean Road and the easterly coastline of Victoria and south east coast of New South Wales. Here in Australia we are so spoiled with magnificent coastlines. The Great Ocean Road has been on my "to do" list for quite a while and now after quickly stopping by places like Kiama & Jervis Bay, just to name a couple, there is more holidays added to the list.



Now on to our ESAD Blog Hop. If you have been hopping along you would've just come from the my awesome upline Peta Stephen, didn't you just love what she created for you!? If you are starting with me make sure you hop along and see all the amazing projects the ESAD members have created for you. At the end of each person's post you will see an arrow, just click on that and you will be taken to the next person's blog. If you get lost along the way at the end of my post is a list of the participants, you can also click on their name and be taken straight to their blog post. 

Pick your favourites, the theme for this blop hop, seems like such an easy task, but when talking about Stampin' Up products, it's like picking a favourite child! One suite, that to tell you the truth wasn't on my radar first up but now I am just so in love with is the Pick a Pattern Suite. I love it's quirkiness, bright colours and unisex appeal.



My project that I am sharing with you today is not only a card but also a memory keeping project as well. When you untie the bow and open the card there is a tri fold piece that you pull out and several places to mount photos on either side.



The above photo shows the front side. I've made little "polaroid" frames by die cutting with one of my Layering Square Framelits positioned centered towards the top of a Whisper White rectangle piece of card stock. The green piece is edged with another favourite new addition to the Annual Catalogue, the Ticket Tear Border Punch. I've left the green piece blank to write a message on but you could also use this piece for another photo too.


The above photo shows the flip side of the tri fold piece. One of the things I most love about the Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper is that it is double sided with a quirky pattern on one side and a graphic pattern on the other. The stamp set Pieces & Patterns that is part of the suite has cute funky images and also some great pattern stamps.


Here is the front again. I love all the new 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, especially the one I have used here, Ruffled.

Enough from me! Time for you to hop along to see what amazingness Richelle has in store for you!

Thank you as always for stopping by.

Cheers Megan xx






Blog hop participants:


What is ESAD you ask??


15 comments:

  1. Oh the embossing folders are so detailed. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are great thanks for sharing. I have a school page planned for this paper - now to find some time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects Megan , love that DSP ! Thanks for the inspiration .

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea with the photos. Lovely projects Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool is that, A memory keeping card, a great way to share photo's with loved ones who live away! I Love the Pick A Pattern suite and what you have done with it makes me feel validated in my purchase hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas!! Love the these new embossing folders!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you did this suite! I want it badly, it's great, colours, patterns, unisex! What more could we want? Gorgeous projects, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the Pick a Pattern Designer Series paper and the pink floral one you have chosen is my favourite design! Love how you've used it - great project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool :) loving the new embossing folder thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, quirky and fun .... just like you! And yes I did miss you. I love this memory keeping card and can't wait to CASE it .... if I may?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is definitely on my list to do in a class. Thanks for the inspiration Megan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, it is funny how the ones that weren't on our radars are the ones we buy and can't stop playing with...Love all the lil quirks of this set too...Beautiful projects here especially the folded memory keeping card <3 Something quick and easy to whip up.
    I have only just came back from a trip to Melbourne and The Great Ocean Rd...OMG it truly is a stunning piece of Australia <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely project, Makes me want to create something similar for my daughter who has one of the mini Polaroid cameras.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your creations on our ESAD blog hop! And the Great Ocean Road trip is on my wishlist of places to go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing project and I too love those new embossing folders

    ReplyDelete