Sunday 8 April 2018

Twilight Waterfront for CTC173





Hello lovelies! I am in a Stampin' Up! bliss right now. I've just gotten back from OnStage in Sydney and to say I had a fabulous and fun time is an understatement. We had SO much FUN! I really look forward to spending quality time with my crafty friends and meeting new ones. If you would like to see some of the antics we got up to I've posted a few photos on my business Facebook page just CLICK HERE and if you want to join in on the fun, pop me a line and I'll let you how easy it is!

I came home with a hard copy of the new Annual Catalogue (coming out 1st June) and a swag of freebies (including 4 stamp sets!). I'm really sorry but I can't share too much in the way of pictures or information at the moment as we have a spoiler policy in place as conferences are happening all over the globe and we don't want to ruin the surprise for them and then some things are just for demonstrators eyes for the moment (just one of the many, many perks).

The new catalogue is Ah-mazing!!! I can't wait to share it with you but in the mean time, there is still so much to show you from the present catalogues. For CASEing the Catty this week we are CASEing from the ........


I couldn't go past CASEing the little treat bag below as it uses my new favourite (for now,) until something else catches my eye!) stamp set, Waterfront.


I really wanted to try my hand at creating this twilight scene and here is what I've come up with!



Instead of a treat bag, I've turned it into a card front and use Elegant Eggplant for my matt and coloured ink (with Craft Ink for the white parts) and mounted it onto a Night of Navy card base. I'm in love with that Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon, it's to die for!

We'd love for you to join in with our challenge, just click below for more details, it's super easy to do!


Make sure you continue on with our blog hop and hop on over to Rose Packer's blog she has absolute stunner to show you today!


Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers Megan xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I totally missed this project in the catty. And I love your case. So beautiful. The white ink is superb. What a gorgeous project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Megan. I love the colour combo and it would be a lovely Christmas card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours, it looks stunning! And isn't that ribbon beautiful!

    ReplyDelete