Sunday 1 April 2018

Stenciling & Foil for Just Add Ink #402

Hello lovelies! I hope you are having a fabulous long weekend. I'm just popping in to share a card I created for the Just Add Ink Challenge. For this one you just need to choose two of the elements to create your project.


I have chosen Stencil & Foil......


I have used the circle Pattern Party Decorative Mask to sponge ink through and then rotated the stencil a fraction before inking up with Versamark and applying a second layer of stenciling with  Gold Embossing Powder. The foil element is that little piece of Gold Foil punched out with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch and layered under the Rose Red Cardstock.


I can't decide whether I like the card in landscape or portrait orientation, I think I'm leaning towards this format, portrait!

Thank you so much for stopping by! If you would like more information on the Just Add Ink challenges just click the graphic below....


Cheers Megan xx

2 comments:

  1. I love that extra layer of detail you got by rotating the stencil Megan. Of course gold embossing one of the layers really steps the detail up to fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete