Sunday 29 October 2017

CTC152 - Painted Autumn/Spooky Nights




Hello everyone! Welcome to this Sunday's CASEing the Catty Blog Hop, this week the crew will be CASEing from pages 48 - 55.


I chose to CASE the card below as I don't normally use much Designer Series Paper on my cards.


I'm really happy with how my card turned out. It was so quick and easy. One, I was CASEing a card and two, the background was as simple as cutting up a piece of pretty paper!



For the inside I just used the heart border die from the Sweet Treats Bag, so simple but effective.



We'd love for you to join in on the fun! Just click the image below for more information on our Facebook page.


It's time now to continue hopping, next stop, Mel who has a wonderful "treat" for you this week. Just click the image below.


Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog for any questions just use the "Contact Me" section to the right on my blog page.

Cheers Megan xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh Megan, I'm so besotted with this gorgeous card. I think I may need to CASE you, so I have one just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card!! Excellent choice to put a kitty on the seat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the heart borders. This looks wonderful. Gorgeous colouring for your image too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Megan. Love your colouring and of course I love the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a beautiful card Megan. Lovely colouring and very clever for the inside border!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Megan, great use of the DSP and lovely colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your version Megan, so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete