Sunday 22 October 2017

Colour INKspiration #19 - Beautiful Bouquet

Good morning everyone, Happy Sunday!

It's so beautiful today on the Sunshine Coast, we have had rain for a couple of weeks and it is so good to see the sun out in full force today. My card today is a bit of a "sun-shiney" one too!


I've used the gorgeous stamp set Beautiful Bouquet and the matching thinlets Bouquet Bunch, no fussy cutting needed!! The colours I have used are below and are from the Colour INKspiration Challenge.

I love colour challenges!! This one was beautiful and immediately made me think of a bunch of yellow flowers. If you would like to participate in the Colour INKspiration Challenges just click HERE, you don't even need to have a blog, you just need to post to their Facebook page!

That's it for me now, thanks for stopping by!

Cheers Megan xx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Megan! Such an uplifting colour daffodil delight and so is your card xx

    ReplyDelete