Sunday 10 September 2017

Colour INKspiration #16 - Whale, Hello There!

Hello everyone!

I hope you have had a great weekend! Mine has been great, catching up with family and today catching up with some challenges that I wanted to participate in. I love playing along with the Colour INKspiration Challenges as they get me using colour combinations I may have never tried.

This challenge were these colours -


Great! Masculine colours! I never seem to have enough masculine cards in my stash, so I was super keen to give it a go! Here is what I came up with.......


How cute is that whale and sentiment?? The water in the bottle has Wink of Stella on it and looks awesome in real life, not so in the photo! Pretty stoked that I managed a CAS (clean and simple) card too!

Some inside love...


Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers Megan xx


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Love your restraint! The inside is as fabulous as the outside Megan. Such a fab card to show off our colour scheme. So glad you could join us at Colour INKspiration.

    ReplyDelete