Friday 18 August 2017

Bike Ride Rainbow Butterflies!


Happy Fri-yeah everybody! I'm just dropping in to share a card I made today. I'm really happy with how it turned out. It was the result of me wanting to participate in a few challenges this week but being a bit time poor (having to work this weekend *sigh*) there was no way I was going to get even half of them done. So, what I did is combine four of the challenges. The first challenge was the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, this gave me my design layout. As you can see when you get to my card, I've changed the orientation from landscape to portrait.


Next, I needed to think of a stamp set to use. Problem solved! At What Will You Stamp their current stamp set is the Bike Ride Stamp Set.


The current challenge at Joy of Sets is using a stamp set beginning with the letter "B", tick that box also!

And over at SUO Challenges their theme for challenge #181 is Butterflies and Dragonflies, that's my fourth tick and in the process a card designed! I'd better show it to you hadn't I?


Super cute, don't you think? I love those little butterflies, they are cut with a tiny little die from the matching Build a Bike Framelits.

Inside and envelope love! The multipurpose sheets make adhering the border a cinch!

Why don't you consider doing some of these challenges? They certainly are a great jump of point and in my case today, pretty much designed the whole card! 

Thank you for stopping by today, have a fabulous weekend!

Cheers Megan xx


Product List

17 comments:

  1. Wow! Now that is multi-tasking at it's best Megan. This is such a fun, creative card. I absolutely love the butterflies coming out of the basket and the white embossed bike is genius! Thanks for joining us this week at What Will You Stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative to combine 4 challenges in one card. Love the butterflies fluttering from the bike basket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love that black and white bicycle and those amazing butterflies! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! Such a great card for all the challenges! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Megan, I love the butterflies. Well done on your multi-tasking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and well done for combining 4 challenges. Anything with Butterflies is a winner for me and they look super fluttering out of the basket. zz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you turned the sketch and oh those sweet butterflies! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the feeling of happy you have created. Nice work, Megan! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at WWYS

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO Cute! Love the rainbow basket full of butterflies and how you were able to combine all of the challenges! Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges- we hope to see your artwork in our gallery again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Megan. I hadn't even seen that butterfly die. I really should pay more attention. Thankyou for joining in our challenge and combining the others. Genius.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally gorgeous and so so happy. Those butterflies are just awesome!! Great project and just perfect for our challenge. So glad you joined the fun at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all those little butterflies flying out of the bike basket. Great idea! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the sketch, LOVE the card!! Thanks for playing along in the SUO challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the idea of this card and those gorgeous butterflies against the black background - thank you for joining in with Joy of Sets Challenge blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is absolutely DELIGHTFUL! I LOVE all your butterflies...so cute! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - now that's what I call multitasking! And the card is fabulous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Megan you have won our challenge at Joy of Sets - please email me if you would like to be our Guest Designer for a forthcoming challenge. fmwhitehead@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete