Sunday 30 July 2017

CTC 139 - Everyday Occasions


Well here's to another week. It's been a big one at our house with a water pipe bursting in the kitchen and half the house flooding! Yep, needed that....... NOT! Anyway, my craft room got thrown into the garage so it's a bit of a mess, luckily I already had my CASEing the Catty project done. If you have started the hop with me grab a cuppa and settle in as the crew have some awesome projects for you this week or you've just hopped on over from the lovely Mel and her super cute project.


This week we are CASEing the Everyday Occasions section.


I've used the Pick a Pattern Suite again this week, because I can and because I LOVE it! It's a pretty simple card and thankfully doesn't need much explaining as I'm a bit tired from moving things, packing things up etc from The Flood. Also, we have three huge industrial fans going non stop and two dehumidifiers, let's just say it's hard to hear yourself think!!


 I have CASEd the card at the very top.

The inside.

Thank you for stopping by and please be sure to hop all the way round and see all the amazing projects the crew have made this week, by clicking the below button you will be taken to Alisa, she has a beautiful festive treat for you!


To join in on all the fun and do your own CASE click the button below.



Well it's a short and sweet post from me this week!
Cheers Megan xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I'm awed that you can think about crafting with such mayhem. Well done you. Love your card and I love your colour choices too (better than the original). I hope your home returns to normal sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Megan, especially with all the chaos going on at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your card is so cute Megan! And poor you having to deal with a burst pipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. I think I will take another look at that DSP. Sorry to hear about your flood dilemma. Hope it gets sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the card Megan. What a disaster zone! Hope it all settles and you get your room up and running again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete