Monday 20 March 2017

CI05 - Hoping your day is perfect!

Another day, another challenge! I'm so grateful for all the lovely people that run challenge sites/FB pages, they really keep me creating!

My card came together sort of by accident, I had the Designer Paper & lacy bit already cut out, discarded from another project. I keep a box on my table with all the bits & bobs that don't make it onto other projects and I will often have a rifle through it to see if I can use any of it.


I love this sentiment it could be used for a birthday, wedding or other special occasion.

Some inside love.


If you would like to participate in the next Colour INKspiration Challenge go HERE. (edited 23/03 - Woohoo! I got picked as a Top 5 entry, thank you so much CI Team.)

For details of the products I have used see below.

Cheers for now,
Megan xx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment