Sunday 25 March 2018

Sketch Challenge for Just Add Ink 401


Just a quick post as I have another going out tonight. I just wanted to share with you my creation for this weeks Sketch Challenge over at Just Add Ink. I couldn't believe how quick this card came together, I might need to start doing sketch challenges more often! This is the sketch.....


And here is my card.....


I've used the Lots of Lavender Stamp Set, yours to own for free with a $90 spend, I've also used the stamp sets, Dragonfly Dreams and Touches of Textures. The Hexagons Textured Impressions embossing folder also adds a bit of texture and complements the bees with a hive looking impression.

The inside also got a bit of love.....


For more information on the weekly challenges that the Just Add Ink team deliver click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers Megan xx


3 comments:

  1. Well what a fabulous way to use our sketch Megan. I love all the little layers - such great texture. Thanks for joining us again at Just Add Ink. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my there are so many lovely textural elements here Megan, and they work beautifully together! I'm loving that little flight of bees and how your purple doily grounds all the elements. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card! I love all the beautiful textures on it! Congrats on the special mention on Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete