Saturday 4 March 2017

CASEing the Catty #117


This week the CASEing the Catty Crew have chosen pages 12-15 of the Sale-a-Bration catalogue.


My case is the Tasty Truck card.


I have CASEd the embossed matt and general layout. This card came together so quick, one because I was CASEing and two I was using some leftover elements from a card that I had made earlier that day. 

When I am designing a card I will often stamp & cut out a few different colours and sizes of elements to see what I like best by offering them up in the layout. I guess some would consider it a waste of paper and ink but for me it makes decision making so much easier and in this example I have used up the leftovers! I might make it my mission to start using them up more often and I did see someone's idea somewhere that they store any leftover elements in a ziplock bag in the stamp case that it came from, very clever.

If you would like to participate or check out the other entries click HERE!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment