Sunday 8 January 2017

ESAD 2017 Occasions Catalogue & Sale-a-bration Blog Hop




 Hello everyone! I write this blog entry at 4.06pm, when is this blog hop due? 5.00pm! Nothing like living on the edge. You may be starting with me or hopped on over from the fabulousness of Cathy. I do hope you take the time to hop around to everybody. So much inspiration for you, your wish list for the new catalogue will grow, I guarantee it.

How amazing is this new catalogue?, WAIT technically TWO catalogues because it's Sale-a-bration time in the Stampin' Up world and what that means is that for every $90 you spend you can pick a freebie from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. There are all sorts of goodies in there including stamp sets, paper packs, ribbons and more!

My first two cards use the beautiful new Special Reason stamp set with the coordinating Stylish Stems Framelits Dies. They have been bundled which means you save 10% by buying both. If you are a wood-mount type stamper, BAM! you've qualified to receive something for free out of the Sale-a-bration catalogue. If you are a clear-mount stamper a small extra something like the amazing Hexagons Dynamic Embossing Folder that I have used in my second example will get you over the line.

Here is my first card that I have for you today....


 The designer paper I've used is Playful Palette from the Annual Catalogue along with Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum and Very Vanilla. A touch of Very Vanilla Lace and a splash of Gold Wink of Stella finish off the card nicely I think.

For my second card I had to use the Hexagon Dynamic Embossing Folder, it is amazing! I love how it can go from a masculine card to a feminine card. The Dynamic Folders create deep and dimensional impressions, nothing like what you have seen with ordinary folders.



Here I inked up the flowers with Blushing Bride inkpad first and gave it a spritz of water before stamping onto Watercolour Paper to give it a painterly effect. I then wiped the stamp off and coloured the centre of the flowers with my Rose Red Stampin' Write Marker, spritzed with water again and stamped. I'm really happy with how they turned out. I've used a Pear Pizazz card base & embossed Crumb Cake cardstock and finished the card off with some Blushing Bride Solid Baker's Twine.

For my third card, of course as I had spent $90 I got an awesome new stamp set that is just too cute not to use - Tasty Trucks!


See what I mean? Too cute for words. It comes with an assortment of little stamps that your truck could be displaying - ice creams, tacos, cakes, hotdogs and more. I've coloured my truck with the gorgeous new Watercolour Pencils and Aqua Painter. The designer paper is the Playful Palette again with Peekaboo Peach and Blushing Bride Cardstock and I've use some of the coordinating Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog, feel free to subscribe by entering your email details in the section on the right. It is now time for you to hop on over to the amazing Tanya! Don't forget if you get lost anywhere along the hop, below is a list of participants that you can click on.

https://inkresponsiblyau.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/esad-2017-occasions-catalogue-and-sale.html


BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS:
17. Megan Lenske - YOU ARE HERE!!


13 comments:

  1. Lovely cards and I love the colours you have used. Thanks for participating in the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your cards Megan, really different same set. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty projects using the Special Reason suite ! It is also on my next order ! Love the trucks as well ! So cute !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects Megan I love the second one it's gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Living on the edge........you nailed it Megan. I'm a little bit in love with your second card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects Megan, one of my favourite sets. Love the watercolouring on your second card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Megan.....I thought I was the only one cutting it fine! Love them all but my absolute fave (don't tell the other 2) is your second card. I love the double inking and spritzing...such a great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am inspired especially by your second reason
    special Reason card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely cards. I love the effect you have given to the flowers on the hexagon card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great cards Megan - I love this bundle and what you've done - thanks for sharing & participating in the Blog Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The more I see this bundle the more I can see why I need it! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely Megan - but I'm still trying to resist the Special Reason bundle. You're not helping! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your cards especially that icecream truck.xx

    ReplyDelete